Sunday, June 20, 2010

Just woke up

I slept at 6am yesterday, and I woke up at 11.00am. Weird... Usually I am able to sleep till 4-5pm if I slept that late, but instead, I woke up earlier. I guess regular sleep pattern when going HKL is working eh ? yay~~

Yesterday I went for steamboat with my housemates. 2 person put us plane at the last minute. The strange thing is, I didn't get annoyed at that certain one putting me plane, but I get terribly annoyed by the second one...

And also, I should really improve on my assertiveness. It's my stuff, it's my thing, it's my responsibility, why can't I just say it out clear and loud ? I am scared of what ? =.= I thought I am better already, but in the end, I am not.

EDIT : I just said it out just now... Phew... Cool... I am not bad afterall LOL

Since I feel like typing more, let's see what can I talk about more...

Damn those BAT, my Mendes is not yet ranked... When will it be ranked ? =.= Faster please~

Also, Set 7 coming out tomorrow, yay for prolonged anticipation and bla bla bla. It would really be nice if I could spend some money on the gran, but hell no, I am not going to. Remember the US dollar conversion rate ? Ouch !

Also, I want sushi.... T.T and ramen of course. ;p My favourite xD

Last thing, I kept having this waterbrash everyday, but no stomach pain. But I can feel that my stomach is bloated and secreting lots of acid. And sometimes, I can feel that the acid is refluxing into my mouth, hence the feeling of sourness in the mouth. Ironically, a certain teaching actually make this condition worse. Of course, classically, the symptoms get better when I stuff myself with food. LOL. Gluttony much ?

No comments:

Post a Comment