Saturday, June 19, 2010

Final Year 1st on call

Today was my 1st on call for my final year. Internal Medicine posting. Went to emergency department. Very delightful coz learned a lot of things. I think the willingness of learning knowledge and be humble is crucial, because with that quality, the sponge of my brain will never be fully soaked.

Today had 7 teachings, wow, learned a lot. Also, somebody lost my note book, luckily I found it back. I am just VERY disappointed at how that somebody handle something. That somebody lost my book, yet I am the one who found it back. Not trying to think negatively, but I can't help it. It might just be a understanding, but who knows right ? I don't know what is true anymore...

Yo, writing this is for my own reading pleasure actually in the future. Yay Yay~~

No comments:

Post a Comment